Monday, December 15, 2008

What is the ways you could build a boat and wich would cost you the least bucks?


There where two types of matterails that the Egyptain boats could be made out of. The first way was to make them out of reed witch is a type of plant found by the delta. This way was was not expensive but you had to do it right or you would be swiming with the fisheys in the Big Old Nile River. But if it you did in my opion by some marical did it right it was a good reliable boat. The second and last thing you could build your boat out of would be Cedar wood. This way is going to cost you big bucks so I hope you have a good job. The cedar wood you would get would be imported. So in my opion I would like the reed boat better.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have my own boat. Because I love to fish and go boating (when we can rent a boat)if I lived by a lake i would go fishing more often.

    ReplyDelete